The "Use Correct Posture" sign serves as a reminder for appropriate workplace practices that ensure the health and safety of individuals. The sign shows two ways to lift an object; one correct way and one incorrect way. The correct way, identified with a green circle, shows an individual bending down at the knees to pick up a box. The incorrect way, identified with a crossed red circle, is someone bending down and using their back to lift the box.
The sign is best displayed in workplaces or environments with heavy equipment or merchandise where picking up objects and moving them is required.
Our signs are available in 5 different materials:
- Thin PVC (20pts) - This lightweight, affordable material is great for indoor signage.
- Rigid PVC (1/8") - This rigid PVC material is ideal for indoor and outdoor signage. This product is durable and affordable.
- Coroplast - Coroplast is known for its weather resistant characteristics. Perfect for indoor and outdoor signage.
- Aluminum - Aluminum signs are perfect for long term (several years) display and weather resistance.
- Reflective Aluminum - Reflective aluminum signs allow you to enjoy the benefits of an aluminum sign while increasing its visibility.
- Wall sticker - Wall stickers are made of glossy vinyl and are designed to be applied on a smooth surface indoors only.
Our signs are available with different options:
- Adhesive on the back - Adhesive tab (double sided) pre-installed on the back of your poster. (For indoor use only)
- Holes - For rigid PVC and Aluminum signs we drill holes in all 4 corners.
- Grommets - For coroplast signs we add metal grommets at the 4 corners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.