The "Reduce Absenteeism" sign serves as a reminder for the workplace's absentee policy and the encouragement of employee presence. It is a visual reminder of the workplace or company's dedication to making sure the workplace follows the health and safety guidelines to allow for people's presence in the workplace.
The sign is best displayed in the workplace where large volumes of people pass through at any given point in the work day as to have the most coming into contact with it.
Our signs are available in 5 different materials:
- Thin PVC (20pts) - This lightweight, affordable material is great for indoor signage.
- Rigid PVC (1/8") - This rigid PVC material is ideal for indoor and outdoor signage. This product is durable and affordable.
- Coroplast - Coroplast is known for its weather resistant characteristics. Perfect for indoor and outdoor signage.
- Aluminum - Aluminum signs are perfect for long term (several years) display and weather resistance.
- Reflective Aluminum - Reflective aluminum signs allow you to enjoy the benefits of an aluminum sign while increasing its visibility.
- Wall sticker - Wall stickers are made of glossy vinyl and are designed to be applied on a smooth surface indoors only.
Our signs are available with different options:
- Adhesive on the back - Adhesive tab (double sided) pre-installed on the back of your poster. (For indoor use only)
- Holes - For rigid PVC and Aluminum signs we drill holes in all 4 corners.
- Grommets - For coroplast signs we add metal grommets at the 4 corners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.