The "Headphones Prohibited" sign ensures health and safety in the workplace by reminding employees and individuals that wearing headphones or listening to music while engaging in the given activity or being in the given area can pose a health and safety risk. If being able to hear is an essential part of the job, then it is imperative that individuals are alert and reading to listen for instructions or information.
The sign is best displayed around the workplace where inter-employee communication is essential for the functioning of the job and the wellbeing of the individuals. It can also be used in environments where certain machinery is being operated to ensure people are alert of their surroundings.
Our signs are available in 5 different materials:
- Thin PVC (20pts) - This lightweight, affordable material is great for indoor signage.
- Rigid PVC (1/8") - This rigid PVC material is ideal for indoor and outdoor signage. This product is durable and affordable.
- Coroplast - Coroplast is known for its weather resistant characteristics. Perfect for indoor and outdoor signage.
- Aluminum - Aluminum signs are perfect for long term (several years) display and weather resistance.
- Reflective Aluminum - Reflective aluminum signs allow you to enjoy the benefits of an aluminum sign while increasing its visibility.
- Wall sticker - Wall stickers are made of glossy vinyl and are designed to be applied on a smooth surface indoors only.
Our signs are available with different options:
- Adhesive on the back - Adhesive tab (double sided) pre-installed on the back of your poster. (For indoor use only)
- Holes - For rigid PVC and Aluminum signs we drill holes in all 4 corners.
- Grommets - For coroplast signs we add metal grommets at the 4 corners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.