The "Landslide Risk" sign informs drivers and individuals of the increased possibility of landslide risks in the given area due to incline or slope, chances in terrain and other geographic factors. The sign pictures the side of a rocky incline with falling debris, reminder drivers and individuals of the warning signs of landslides.
This sign in best displayed right before the driver or individual enters the at risk area and during their journey through it to remind them to watch out for landslide warning signs.
Our signs are available in 5 different materials:
- Thin PVC (20pts) - This lightweight, affordable material is great for indoor signage.
- Rigid PVC (1/8") - This rigid PVC material is ideal for indoor and outdoor signage. This product is durable and affordable.
- Coroplast - Coroplast is known for its weather resistant characteristics. Perfect for indoor and outdoor signage.
- Aluminum - Aluminum signs are perfect for long term (several years) display and weather resistance.
- Reflective Aluminum - Reflective aluminum signs allow you to enjoy the benefits of an aluminum sign while increasing its visibility.
- Wall sticker - Wall stickers are made of glossy vinyl and are designed to be applied on a smooth surface indoors only.
Our signs are available with different options:
- Adhesive on the back - Adhesive tab (double sided) pre-installed on the back of your poster. (For indoor use only)
- Holes - For rigid PVC and Aluminum signs we drill holes in all 4 corners.
- Grommets - For coroplast signs we add metal grommets at the 4 corners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.