The "Caution Slippery Floor" sign is a sign for health and safety of the public in public and private spaces, including the workplace. It signals to the individual that the presence of water on the floor may results in falling or slipping if not cautious. The sign shows a silhouette slipping on a given area to show the dangers and remind employees and individuals to proceed in the given area with caution.
The sign is best displayed in areas of high humidity where water can collect on the ground, areas prone to leaking and other aquatic environments where the presence of water is always a risk, such as pools, showers and public washrooms.
Our signs are available in 5 different materials:
- Thin PVC (20pts) - This lightweight, affordable material is great for indoor signage.
- Rigid PVC (1/8") - This rigid PVC material is ideal for indoor and outdoor signage. This product is durable and affordable.
- Coroplast - Coroplast is known for its weather resistant characteristics. Perfect for indoor and outdoor signage.
- Aluminum - Aluminum signs are perfect for long term (several years) display and weather resistance.
- Reflective Aluminum - Reflective aluminum signs allow you to enjoy the benefits of an aluminum sign while increasing its visibility.
- Wall sticker - Wall stickers are made of glossy vinyl and are designed to be applied on a smooth surface indoors only.
Our signs are available with different options:
- Adhesive on the back - Adhesive tab (double sided) pre-installed on the back of your poster. (For indoor use only)
- Holes - For rigid PVC and Aluminum signs we drill holes in all 4 corners.
- Grommets - For coroplast signs we add metal grommets at the 4 corners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.